Saturday, 18 May 2013

BLACK IS MY PURE

Nobody has to teach me how to be black...I AM ALREADY A
BLACK WOMAN!BLACK IS MY PURE...Faced with a choice,for me there would only be one choice to make..I would still chose
home,where I belong...Being black is all I know how to be..I would chose it any day,anywhere.I don't need anyone to come and try to make me look or act brown,or white...IT WILL ONLY MAKE ME LOOK OLDER-AND UGLY!I AM BLACK AND PROUD!Beautiful in
every single way...And well,I admit I am a bit of a BLACK SUPREMACIST...I am black-mind,body and soul...and I love it
that way..BLACK ALL THE WAY!I AM BLACK.BLACK IS MY HOME,MY PURE...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know this side of your wonderful talented self.
    Please get out there and be paid for your many talents.
    I wish I could manage you as an artist...

    ReplyDelete